About the Event
Technology is impacting every aspect of the food industry from production through preparation. To understand where the changes are occurring and how that will alter the financial landscape in the food industry, FORCE is hosting two panel discussions with innovative leaders of food and agriculture companies and analysts with deep expertise in the space.
Our first 60-minute panel on Innovation in Food and Agriculture is currently scheduled to include:
- Moolec Science: Leading a molecular farming revolution with the alternative protein technologies
- Vitabeam: Deploying their proprietary VQe Technology to increase plant growth, health and yield
- Solectrac: The first North American company to offer 100% battery powered, all-electric tractors
- Innovative Food Holdings (OTCMKTS: IVFH): has built a leading D2C ecommerce platform with complete multi-channel, specialty food and grocery capabilities for both consumers and professional chefs. Wholly owned D2C subsidiaries on the platform include www.igourmet.com and www.mouth.com.
Our second 60-minute panel will focus specifically on Investing in Food Tech and feature:
- Matthew Salloway, GSI Ventures: A top 50 Global Family Office with a focus on venture capital and expansion into the MENA region. Mr. Salloway is also the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of SIP Global Partners, an international performance venture fund investing in global technology, specializing in cross border companies. SIP Global Partners is anchored by a top five telecommunications company and has offices in New York and Tokyo. He has a law degree from University of Pennsylvania and a BA from Brandeis University.
- Marcia Hooper, Branch Venture Group: An angel investing group focused on food startups, products, technology, ag-tech and sustainability in the US as well as a consulting group focused on cross border development in food-related businesses. Ms. Hooper has over 29 years of venture investing experience and served as a Director of over 30 companies. She holds a BS in Science from Brown University, an MA in Chemistry from Columbia, and an MBA from the Harvard School of Business.
Please join us on March 10, for the latest FORCE for KNOWLEDGE Symposium: FOOD TECH 101, a dynamic discussion with some of the most innovative leaders and analysts in the industry. Space is limited so please RSVP today to reserve your spot.