WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://forcefamilyoffice.com.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our website are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website does not display advertisements. However, the information stored in these cookies may be used by third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
- Facebook Pixel: Collects data that helps us track conversions from Facebook Ads. It also helps us optimize ads and remarket to people who have already taken some sort of action on our website. This helps us figure out who our customers are, so that we can provide better experiences and better content that you will find useful. To find out more information and learn how to opt-out, please visit https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information about how you use our site. This information helps us create a more appropriate experience on the website and better content that you will find useful. Google may match up this information with their own information that has been collected. Further information about how to opt-out of this cookie can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and oen include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We also collect your email information when you submit to our e-newsletter list.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for delivery, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use Facebook Pixel to help us understand how people interact with our Facebook Ads. You can learn more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
If you are a California resident, this section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers as well as the rights of California consumers under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
As a California consumer and subject to certain limitations under the CCPA, you have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information; including,
- Exercising the right to know. You may request, up to twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information; the business or commercial purpose for which we collected the personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that information for a business purpose.
- Exercising the right to opt-out from a sale. You may request to opt out of any “sale” of your personal information that may take place.
- Exercising the right to delete. You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain limitations under applicable law.
- Non-discrimination. The CCPA provides that you may not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a
complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.