About the Event
Kineta is on the verge of a number of major milestones and has significant news to share on the company’s lead programs, as well as its reverse merger with Yumanity Therapeutics. On this call you’ll learn more about:
- Upcoming new data on VISTA program, both as a monotherapy and in combination with the blockbuster drug Keytruda
- Details of the FDA IND approval slated for late October/early November
- Phase 1/2 clinical trials that will launch near the end of year with data expected in Q4 2023
- How the reverse merger provides a rare pre-IPO opportunity for the company and investors. The SEC approval should come in late October
- The company will have five post merger programs have the potential for $2B in milestone payments and up to $8B in royalties from Merck, Genentech, and other partners
Join our webinar to hear from Kineta President, Craig Phillips as he provides detailed updates on all these topics and more.