Date & Time
September 27, 4:00 – 7:00 PM ET
Event Details provided upon RSVP Approval
About the Event
Force Family Office, Legacy Partners, and New York Private Bank & Trust are honored to host an in-person reception and expert panel on how to execute a profitable exit and leave your mark for generations to come.
Proactive planning ensures a business is well positioned to attract an investor upon exit and that the owner can enjoy a successful sale that creates significant family wealth.
Our panel will discuss:
- The primary exit strategies and the necessary components of a Master Exit Plan®
- The most impactful value drivers and how to effectively increase return on investment upon exit
- The mergers and acquisitions process, including understanding value, buyers, deal structure, and minimizing tax impact
- Strategies to protect a family’s wealth and create a legacy plan
- The impact of timing in the mergers and acquisition marketplace on selling price
Our panel includes:
Chris Vanderzyden: Founding Principal, Legacy Partners
James Berger: Managing Partner, New York Private Bank & Trust
Steven Saltzstein: CEO, FORCE Family Office